Anniv. Tokens!

More
20 Apr 2017 22:23 #18353 by Comstrike
Comstrike created the topic: Anniv. Tokens!
68 of them from cashing in other seasons tokens. Not bad. Some decent fun stuff.

Benjimir of Belfalas"The Shades, Angmarim, Drakes, Orcs, Brigands, Ruffians, Hillman, Oathbrakers - they all adore him. They think he is a righteous dude."
Founder, The Sons of Numenor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2017 13:01 #18358 by Dalerien
Dalerien replied the topic: Anniv. Tokens!
I guess I had better get to work, though I think I may not be turning anything in this year. I am still too young to finish the lists!

Dalerien

More
21 Apr 2017 15:22 #18360 by Comstrike
Comstrike replied the topic: Anniv. Tokens!
I like a couple of the mounts and also some of the decorations. But really not much else of worth that can't be had in the future I think. But folks in-game are all over the place doing things, so some value can be had.

Benjimir of Belfalas"The Shades, Angmarim, Drakes, Orcs, Brigands, Ruffians, Hillman, Oathbrakers - they all adore him. They think he is a righteous dude."
Founder, The Sons of Numenor

More
27 Apr 2017 12:27 #18388 by Dalerien
Dalerien replied the topic: Anniv. Tokens!
I have to admit I am a bit of a clothes whore... at least on my Champion. My Minstral is a Hobbit, but needs several outfits for performances as well! Some nice clothes, but more on the "steel coins" vendor and not the "tokens" vendor. I have to battle to earn those so going is a little slower!

But... I do have the Unflagging Dragon pony :P

Dalerien

Moderators: Comstrike
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds